Joe joined CIT during the summer of 1999 as an Instructional Support Coordinator. He has spent nearly a decade of his life teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages as well as basic literacy skills to marginalized adults. Joe holds degrees in English and Philosophy as well as a Masters degree in Information Design & Technology, focusing on the application of Video in Higher Education. Along with a strong sense of social justice Joe brings with him an interest in applying rich media to more traditional assignments.
Joe’s authored the following posts for EdTech Chat:
- #TechTipThursday: How Are You Taking Attendance: Roll Call Attendance Tool
- Why Are You Taking Attendance?
- SoS: Start of Semester FYI for Faculty (Ensuring Learners Can Access Your Class)
- Going Beyond SoFis, Soliciting Meaningful Feedback
- #TechTipThursday: Audacious Audio
- #TechTipThursday: One Button Studio
- Canvas Gradebook Guidance
- #TechTipThursday: Your Canvas Dashboard
- Canvas Clues
- Wrapping Up Your Semester